The Classic is a .38/.357 Match Grade PPC revolver based on the world
acclaimed Smith & Wesson™ 686 ‘L’ frame 6 shot revolver.
- ‘Slab sided’ barrel form for aesthetics and weight reduction.
- 1”dia. 6” long Stainless ‘Bull’ barrel 1:10 with 6 grooves. Our barrels are not batch produced - each barrel is individually screwcut to suit the frame into which it will be fitted.
- 11° machine turned ‘Forcing Cone’ producing a fine tool finish and then hand lapped to minimise bullet drag and aid with cleaning.
- Satin bead blasted finish to frame, barrel and hammer.
- ‘Lead in’ on cylinder chambers to aid fast reloading.
- Polished muzzle with 11° dished muzzle protection crown and with hand lapped secondary muzzle entrance crown.
- Tuned trigger action with ‘stoned’ and polished critical bearing surfaces to minimise friction points thus giving a silky smooth and minimum effort trigger pull.
- Double action trigger pull at around 4lbs (for use with ‘soft’ primers).
- Reduced and re-formed hammer and rebound springs.
- Reworked cylinder latch mechanism to reduce cylinder drag
- Uniquely designed removable ‘underlug’.
- Aristocrat © sight rails fitted as standard.
Available on new Smith & Wesson™ 686’s or ‘selected’ pre used guns (other
models available soon).